Max International: Just another miracle pill scam? [Review]
Throw the word
So you have to wonder if Max International
There really is a whiff of snake oil and phony doctors, but we
Max International is a wellness network marketing company founded in Utah offering health products that increase glutathione production in the body. Glutathione is real and it really does keep your body healthy and young, but is it enough https://life-hacks.fun to sustain an MLM?
1. What does Max International sell? Max International calls themselves the glutathione company. They sell scientifically-proven supplements that are safe and effective for weight loss, skin treatments, and better health and wellness.
To achieve this lofty goal, they look to glutathione, an antioxidant that exists inside every one of the cells in the human body.
2. What are Max International
3. How much does it cost to join Max International? To join Max Associates, you
4. Is Max International a scam? Not likely. Glutathione is a legitimate health supplement, and Max International is selling real glutathione products based on scientific research.
Now, are you likely to get rich as a Max International distributor? Again, not likely.
5. What is Max International
6. How long has Max International been in business? Since 2007.
7. What is Max International
8. How many Max International distributors are there? About 7,000.
9. What lawsuits have been filed? In 2008, Max International sued Solution X Technologies for trademark infringement.  In 2010, Tripharma sued Max International for patent infringement and trademark dilution.  In 2011, Max International settled a with Melaleuca, who accused Max International of poaching employees and encouraging them to breach contracts. The settlement was $ 1.2 million.  In 2017, former CEO Peter Nordberg was found guilty of tax evasion for two years.